Advocate for single payer healthcare as a necessary step in addressing racial health inequities.
- Advocate for single payer from an anti-racist lens.
- Partner with communities to learn about barriers to healthcare and how universal healthcare can address these barriers.
- Educate the public on racial health disparities and how single payer healthcare lessens the gaps.
- Address racial inequities through allyship and partnerships with anti-racist organizations.
- Increase diversity in the leadership and membership of PNHP Minnesota.
- Support efforts to increase diversity in the healthcare field to improve patient health outcomes.
INTERESTED IN GETTING INVOLVED? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our volunteer form HERE.